Health and Safety measures that we will adopt:
- Our clients must wear a mask during bus collection and boarding.
- The temperature will be taken before boarding.
- The use of hydroalcoholic gel will be mandatory when boarding.
- Hydroalcoholic gel for hand hygiene will be available to our clients throughout the excursion.
- The food will be plated individually and will be served in the bar counter behind a methacrylate screen.
- Cleaning of bathrooms and common areas will be intensified every 30 minutes. with recommended disinfectant products.
- As a company decision, in the beginning and to promote social distance, the capacity of our catamarans will be limited to 60% of the total legal capacity allowed.
- If necessary, it can be expanded to the maximum legal capacity, as capacity is not limited by law, it is an internal Freebird standard
- The crew and logistics staff of Freebird Catamaran must wear a mask and gloves throughout the service.
- The use of masks for our clients during the excursion will be recommended.
- The use of the digital ticket on mobile or tablet is recommended.
- The tour can be cancelled free of charge up to 48h before the start.
These measures will be carried out in compliance with current regulations (BOE nº 155, BOE nº 160, Protocol of the Institute of Spanish Tourist Quality ICTE and Protocol Fortaleza Canarias of the Government of the Canary Islands) and will be maintained until the competent authorities advise otherwise.